Thursday, January 05, 2006

Sore eyes

The hole in my heart is starting to grow and the panic is starting to set in. In a few hours what I was at first sure of will become quickly doubtful, and after that it will take every last ounce of my original conviction to keep me on the path I chose. Without all effort, I know I'll find myself tearing back down the road from which I came in search of a place all too familiar.

As much as change is good, it is terrifying at the same time.

The mantra by the end of the night told me that I was going to wake up one day to realize my mistake. I tell myself not to believe that to be true, but a part of me deep inside is screaming for me to see that it just might be.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you believe in fairys? Please say you do! Don't let them die! You need to believe to keep them alive!!!!

IANW said...

Why does this comment box not work well? Anyway, I'm gonna take a stab at guessing...are you thinking of breaking up with someone? I'll find out sooner or later...