Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Found

Untitled--
It's been two days and already,
I miss you so much.
I love when we see each other every day;
It's when I'm the happiest.
In your arms,
Against you,
Touching you,
Kissing you,
Breathing you.
When we're apart I dream of those moments;
The happy joy that makes me smile
But at the same time makes me sad
Because we're not together right now
Sharing.
I know where you are and what you're doing,
And that I'll be seeing you soon,
But that's still too long for me.
I want to see you now.
Touch you now.
Breathe you now.
To see you tomorrow is too long,
To see you later is eternity.
The time it takes me to answer your knock
Is an infinite moment.
But once you're with me
The grains of sand are too quick
And the hours slip into seconds
And then we're apart again
And I'm alone.
And I'm sad.
I want to spend forever with you
And even that is still not long enough.

--2000(?)

No comments: