Thursday, July 14, 2005

"...it's a hell of a towwwwwwn!"

Going to be on my way to New York, New York in just under 12 hours. I'm packed, I'm excited, and I'm ready to go! So far, all the signs point to the fact that I just might not get to play this weekend--I can't get a hold of the girl I lent my jerseys to and I haven't gotten a real ankle brace yet--but I'm still keeping my fingers crossed!

Unlike my Vancouver trip, I was ready and packed within 1/2 hour today. I still feel like I've forgotten something, but I figure that the States have all the things the you could possibly ever want to buy, so if I need something, I'll get it there. We're shopping on the way home on Monday, and I'm already scared I'm going to break my bank. I hope I do. :)

Pablo has already requested that I buy him this ultra cool folding chair that HE saw during HIS trip to NYC, and it IS the craziest thing ever!

I JUST might have to buy it.

Anyway, back to the preparations and stuff. Can anyone suggest places to eat in next few hours before I leave?

No comments: