Friday, July 22, 2005

Back in business!

Guess who's back on the courts?! Oh YES, baby! I played my first volleyball game in a MONTH tonight, and actually, it went better than I thought it would. I'd say 95% of the hits that I swung tonight hit the court, and I was up blocking and passing as best I could. Granted, my blocks weren't exactly high reaching or anything (I was probably just getting my wrists over the net at most) but I was THERE!

Whew.

It felt soooooooooooo good to be back into the game. I swear, I felt like I wasn't living for the past month, having to sit out of so many practices and games and tournaments. If I had to wait any longer, I might have begun to suffer the effects of some sort of depression. I won't lie to myself though, I'm not back to 100% just yet. That might take me another few weeks. But the point is that I can go back to doing what I love, and what could be better than that?

No comments: