Monday, December 15, 2003

Dear Blog,

How are you doing? I'm doing alright. Been a little busy lately what with it being exam and Christmas time and all. I'm working on my shopping, but it's had to be pushed aside lately for study time. My second exam was today and it seemed to go alright, but then you never really know with these English exams. It may seem like you're making perfect sense, but sometimes if you don't see it the same way that your prof sees it, you're screwed. I wish it wasn't that way, but it is sometimes.

I'm sorry that I've been neglecting you but like I said I've been busy. Besides the studying and the shopping, I'm trying to spend time in a fun way so that I don't totally stress myself out. This weekend I played in another Outtahand tournament, went clubbing, and spent the usual JFC Sunday out. I've also been working like mad crazy, trying to stay out of debt. I'm cutting it a little close right now, but I figure that since it's Christmas, I can afford to do so.

Anyway, Blog, I just wanted to leave a quick note to say that I'll write again as soon as I can, but it might not be a while so I don't want you to get offended or worry about me. I'd never forget about you--in this short time, we've already shared so much. Please wait for me, and I swear I'll be back soon.

Love,

melody xoxoxoxo

No comments: