Tuesday, December 09, 2003

"Baby Boy You Stay On My Phbbbb Mind..."

Señorita and I are on a roll this week. So far we've seen each other twice in two days. Yesterday she came over to cram with me before my exam and then dropped me off at school. Today she picked me up and we went grocery shopping for her mom. We actually went grocery shopping, (free) ice cream eating, mall walking, accessory shopping, more grocery shopping, and cruising to music today, but who's keeping track--her fridge is now stocked with food, isn't it? :p

This is why Señorita is my Señorita and sister in one; she BOUGHT (as in went to the store and paid for) this CD for me, knowing full well my addiction to both Boyz II Men and to Christmas music during Christmas time. She ROCKS. It's apparently the first part of my Christmas gifts, but she wanted me to have it now cuz if I opened it on Christmas, I would have only the rest of that day to listen to it as the season would be already drawing to a close. She's so smart. SS4EVR. That said, now I can go on and rant about her car's crappy-ass speaker!!! (I so told you this was coming, chicka...)

Okay, so on our way home from grocery shopping, we put in the Beyoncé CD and were beginning to jam away when all of a sudden, her front right speaker utters this disgustingly rude "Phbbbb" farting sound! Apparently Señorita blew the speaker a while back and it hasn't been able to handle any bass since. Instead of the low thumping bass beats, we were instead left with semi-low pitched farting sounds. omg there were giggles. Now the speaker could handle some bass, but there were certain notes that for sure it couldn't, and by listening for a bit, I could tell that they were coming, and everytime, I would (via raspberrying) make the farting sounds along with the song/speaker. Mad laughs. I kept it up until she smacked me to get me to cut it out as she was "trying to DRIVE!!!" Whatever. She liked it. I loved it. Fun was had by all... ;)

No comments: