Friday, January 16, 2009

Way to pick 'em!

A friend of mine (she DOES have a name, but this is just so...weird), likes to pick scabs. It's come up a couple of times now when we're all hanging out and she goes to attack Squiggly's scabs and he complains. Anyhoo, of course we've ribbed her about it since it's happened at least once every get together.

I've been trying to arrange another get together via email and Reply Alls, and the response has been back and forth, up and down. This scab-obsessed friend of mine wanted to come, but emailed that she couldn't, which prompted the following, tempting response from Dawson:
Dude, you should definitely come. I fell off my bike the other day and I got hit with a hockey stick in the face.

I laughed so hard and loud my workplace must think I'm crazy. What else is new?

2 comments:

ehbaba said...

"Way to pick 'em!"...lub it!!

yeyeye

dimps said...

okay, let's give credit where credit's due. i'm totally outing her. Av-ril! you should give her a call actually, she'll give u pointers on your toenail.