Friday, March 28, 2008

Quote of the Moment:

    "I hate those bums who don't have to work but live well. My babies are going to start working as soon as I give birth to them!"
    "Haha--my babies are going to stay home and be nerds like me!"
    "Oh yeah? Well my babies are going to beat up on your babies for being nerds!"
    "Oh yeah? Well then later my babies are going to the ones to employ your babies when you send them to work!"
...

Ah, lunchtime at the office. I miss Pamelam, and the Bod isn't even supposed to WANT babies...unless to pit against other babies for baby-fights, apparently. Hahaha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my! Reading it is almost as funny as actually hearing that converstaion! I can't believe you posted this. Man I love working with you guys! xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

buahahahahaha!!

baby bodners vs. pammy's pampers