Saturday, March 15, 2008

Lost...again!

Played a great volleyball tournament today with my Sugar girls. We lost out in the semi-finals, but it wasn't for a lack of heart, I can tell you that. I'm pretty sure I can speak for the team when I say that none of us were upset about the loss--we'd put our all into it and came up with great results, only we lost to a better team in the end. There's no shame in that.

However, despite the great teamwork and performance, my personal end of the volleyball day ended off on a sadder note...my volleyball--given to me by these girls for my last birthday--was nowhere to be found. WAH!!! Not even half a year mine (though the broken in and battered condition might suggest otherwise) and it's gone! I'm still hopeful that perhaps someone picked it up by accident and will return it in all honesty by the next play date. We'll see. In the meantime...WAH!!!

1 comment:

ehbaba said...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo


You were right...it was the happiest I've ever lost.