Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Off-ended Conversations

    "Hey, I need to ask you a few questions."
    "Um, okay..."
    "I'm putting you down--I'm not asking you, you have no choice--as one of my references for my passport renewal."
    "Huh. Okay. That makes it number 4 this year. I'm so reference reliable..."
    "Yeah whatever. Okay, so I already put in your name...I need...address...number 1...Z----- W---...hey, is that one word or two?"
    "Are you serious?"
    "Well, what is it?"
    "I can't believe you're asking me this!"
    "..."
    "It's two!"
    "Ah. I guess the W--- is instead of a Road or Street, huh?"
    "Yes...I can't believe you have to ask me! You practically live here!"
    "Yeah well..."
    "Anything else?"
    "Mmmmmm...*reading form*...nope, that's it. Thanks!"
...

:p

If asked, I could have rhymed off said offender's complete address, postal code, and birthdate, as well as all available phone numbers. Just sayin'. BAH!

Speaking of BAH!:

    "Bah!!!! I'm in mtg now!!"
    "BAH! I’m still at work…but my brain left hours ago!"
    "Bah!!! My heart never came back with me [...] on Tues morning!!!"
...

We'll see where that goes. Maybe TMI, but hey, I'm on a roll.

No comments: