Friday, February 22, 2008

A Brief Morning Briefing

My drive to work with my wife this AM was filled good gigglies as I told her of a bunch of recent events and conversations to have transpired since (and about) our girly weekend return.

    "Um...he's sturdy...stout...oh, but not fat; he's not fat!"
    "And how well do you know the applicant?"
    "Very well. Since high school."
    "..."
    "..."
    "..."
    "...um, my parents wanted us to get married?"
    *laughs*

FINALLY!
...

    "But then you lost all your points."
    "WHAT?! But I just got those!"
    "Yeah, I know, but you lost them for that Boyz II Men comment."
    "But I was joking!!!"
    "I know that too, but she didn't think it was a very funny joke."
    "Dammit..."
...

    "Well, you've always got camping."
    "Yeah, but that was my TRUMP card, not my stay-on-the-board card."
...

    "Dins."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love. it.
stay classy, san diego.

- dimps.