Monday, April 30, 2007

Quote of the Moment:

    "I think I'm just going to tell the extravagant story about when my boyfriend sent me flowers with a card telling my to pack a bag and my passport and then stole me away for a weekend. I mean, it didn't happen THIS weekend, but it HAPPENED, so I'm not technically lying...I'm re-using."
    "And that's definitely okay because it's saving the environment."
...

Hey, we all gotta do our part.

And speaking of doing our part, read ehbaba's latest post, and then stop shopping at FeetFirst. While they may put feet first, they definitely don't put customers first.

I played two different sports this weekend and now my body is furiously angry with me. I guess it's a good thing that yoga this morning was cancelled. Otherwise my body would be...what's the next step-up from "furiously"? Regardless, it was an awesome weekend. It was beautiful out and I love knowing that I took advantage of that fact. I was out doing my best (and that doesn't mean doing well) to field balls and to remember how to play baseball. I seriously hadn't played in almost 10 years, and it felt good to get back at it. I still don't think I throw like a girl, but having not played in so long, I think I'm okay with admitting that I hit like one...for now.

No comments: