Sunday, April 22, 2007

Do you have these in a size 7?

Gotta love the moments when you stick your foot in your mouth. Not always are the comments rude or offending, but still, it's something that you wish you'd just not shared. No names for the sake of trying to save a little face:

    "Hey dude, so I saw your ex-girlfriend last week. She's lost some weight and is looking really good!"
    "Yeah she had some weight she could afford to lose..."

    "So are we going to prom together or what?"
    "Oh right! I totally forgot to tell you--I've figured out who I'm going to prom with and it's not you."

    "Is your roommate hot?"
    "Yeah, she's pretty hot."
    "Well, what's she look like?"
    "Uh, well, I guess...well, she looks like you."

    "These glasses are nothing! What, do you wear them because you think they make you look hot?"
    "Well, do they make me look hot?"
    "...!"

    "What did you name your baby? A boy right? I think my least favourite boy name is "Kevin." Kevin's just don't seem to turn out to be very good guys."
    "I named him Kevin..."

S'all good.
...

I just spent about an hour adding my Japan posts as links to my sidebar in chronological order. It feels SOOOO good. Almost as good as spending a day adding labels that are the same size and that face the same way on all of my binders. Almost.

No comments: