Friday, April 20, 2007

Spoken like a true man

Slightly intoxicated, but not lushingly so...

Tonight, there was a little bit of boy-bashing. Dimps and I headed out to the Bier Markt and had a few drinks. We met up with BigSexy at One Down and had a few more drinks. BigSexy, outnumbered and out-spoken, was forced to listen to rant after rant after which he paused and, before finally speaking, chose his words carefully.

    "Ladies...I totally understand you and I've been saying the same thing for years; all men are jerks--except for me."

We toasted him for that.
...

I'm reminded of a post from oh-so-long-ago:
Today's Life Lesson
Never shy away from a good thing just because you're unsure of exactly how good it could be. If you shy away, chances are, it would've been the very thing you were waiting for. Chances are, it would've been better than you could ever have hoped it to be. And chances are, she was waiting for you too.

No comments: