Friday, April 27, 2007

Beaten at my own game

A few posts back, I mentioned that "poo" was one of my favourite terms. Not only does it come up often in conversation, but it also serves as one of my favourite substitutes for curse words ("eff" being one of my other favourite substitute).

Irregardless, I was randomly challenged tonight, and I think I might have lost...

Hero Cookie - turd
me - poop
HC - doo doo
me - feces
HC - crapola
me - ka-ka
HC - FUDGE
me - steamer...cleveland steamer
HC - hershey squirt
HC - rocky road
HC - oh henry
HC - molson mud slide
me - skid mark
me - excrement
HC - buck shot
me - pellets
HC - What's happening?

Someone earned a pooey hero cookie tonight, and for once, I don't think it was me.
...

"Pain heals, chicks dig scars, glory last forever..."

Thanks for the chat.

No comments: