Friday, February 16, 2007

Just like Forrest

I was CRAZY busy at work today, trying to meet deadlines and get my boss organized for his trip to the UK and then to India, leaving tomorrow. So that is why I had to ignore my new BABY until 5 o'clock this afternoon. :( But we're together now!



Oooooooooooooooooh yeah!

I'm sooooo excited. While not all things are coming together for my Japan trip, at least I know I'll be connected while I'm there!

Also, when I finally got I chance to turn ON my eternally coveted laptop, Boobin asked me a great question:
      "So what are you going to name her?"

I hadn't actually thought about that yet, but had he not brought it up, the idea might have just slipped right by, never to arise. It was a valid question. I sat back in my chair and found myself lost amongst the millions of possible names for my new baby. Thankfully, Boobin stepped up once again.

      "You know, you already have the perfect name...I think it'd be an honour if you named it after your car. That car--that name--was a legacy. I think you owe it to your old Volvo."
      "Do you think, Boobin? I did love that car..."
      "Do it. It's only right."
      "You're right. That's the name."

Everyone, I'd like you all to know that my new baby's name is proudly going to be Jenny.

*for those who know, you know. For those who don't--I bet I'll be staying up late in bed with Jenny tonight to tell you. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jenny! It's like she's been reincarnated. I'm happy to hear she's with us again, Boo.

(p.s. My verication word below reads: volvoro. Coincidence? I think not.)