Sunday, February 11, 2007

I thought of another one...

I can drink the water from a from a week-old (opened) water bottle, the kitchen tap, a public water fountain, a garden hose, but I cannot drink a glup of water poured from the bathroom faucet.

Brushing teeth is okay, gargling is okay, all that...but I just can't bring myself to actually drink it. It's always been like that. I CAN do it if I have to, but I always have a really hard time, and it's only if I must. I have a hard enough time just consuming any liquids while in the bathroom (like if I'm cleaning, and I need a drink from the kitchen, I can't bring it into the bathroom to drink). How's that one for weird?
...

I've tried updating my links. I booted some, I've rearranged others, and I've added new links. Granted, the links are to posts of my own, but I'm just trying to get organized here. I almost feel like it's coming around to the time I need a new layout. Pink is SO yesterday.

1 comment:

ehbaba said...

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the water from the bathroom tap. That tap cools very quickly and tastes GOOD! For me to drink tap water, it has to be cold enough to hurt my fingers when I put them underneath the tap.

I am paranoid about drinking from bottles that were opened a while ago...the bactera makes me nervous.