Friday, February 02, 2007

Honourable Mentions

I'm recanting my idea that I might not have more than 6 weird things about myself. My original 6 Weirdest Things About Me post was only a day ago, but there's the link anyway.

My honourable mentions are:
  • I don't often take the time to think things through before blurting them out. I've publicly and wrongfully accused people of farts they didn't commit, I've dissed names seconds before a happy mother announces it as her choice for her newborn, I've rubbed it in a little too much...and well, the list goes on and continues to grow.

  • When embarrassed or thinking of an embarrassing moment, I'll blurt out random sounds or hum random notes. As though the noise will drown out the actions or memories.

  • I like eating the eyeballs out of steamed fish. To the point where I'd dive for it if I think anyone else will beat me to it. As if.
When I think of more, I'll add more. I guess I'm weirder than I thought.

No comments: