Friday, February 11, 2005

Today's Bumper Sticker:
"Don't tailgate me...or I'll flick a booger on your windshield."

Point taken, no tailgating by me!
...

Lost Again?

I realized it'd been a while since the last time that I went to see who and how many people have been by my site...so I just went to take a peek. Figures, there's always gonna be some interesting passers-by.

Yahoo!
"melody thomas massage"
"how to insert melody to my webpage"
"Sexy BBitch"

Alta Vista
"math grade six drowing angles"

So, can someone tell me what the HELL any of these things are? I mean, I can figure that "BBitch" and perhaps "drowing" are typos, but as to the massage, I dunno. And for the record, I don't insert for just ANYONE, you know.
...

Update: February 13, 2005 - 12:16am
We have a new winner for search words! In Yahoo! if you type in "push fart boo picture", you can find my page. Interesting...

No comments: