Wednesday, November 17, 2004

I Miss Him

On MSN last night with Brodder:
Me - how do you successfully ignore the persistant ones that won't stop calling?
Bro - call display
Me - I use that, but they just KEEP calling. Or else they'll call the house and leave me messages to call them back...which I don't, but still...why won't they just GIVE UP?
Bro - i have some letter bombs in my room
Me - should I wonder why you have letter bombs?
Bro - everyone's doing it
Bro - no big deal, really
Me - you're right, when it's you, it's no big surprise.
Me - where do you learn to do these things? I suppose from everyone else?
Bro - indeed
Me - of course
Me - mom's trying to read our conversation.
Bro - and this is something new?
Me - it never is. i just thought you should know
Bro - well, i found out that i'm also failing calculus, so i got really drunk last night and had to get my stomach pumped
Me - that's nice. I hear you were caught and arrested for possession of heroine too.
Me - you're supposed to hide that stuff up your ass.
Bro - yeah, but the weed makes you do dumb things sometimes
Me - mom's going to call you now. she's dialing the phone--beware
Bro - can i ignore it?
Me - you CAN...but SHOULD you?

Needless to say, he had to go talk to mom which brought our delightfully nostalgic conversation to a close...

No comments: