Wednesday, November 03, 2004

How Do You Spell That?

Just before heading to bed tonight (which I will absolutely be doing after posting) I decided to make my blog rounds. In doing so, I linked to a stranger's page from a friend's comment out of curiousity of seeing a larger profile picture of the commenter (the picture was of a girl taking a picture of a cloud that looked like a bunny...I digress). Anyway, the current post on her page was titled "CUP LUV" and the entry that followed was all about these cute little drinking glasses that had cute little farm animals printed on them. However, as endearing as the post was, I couldn't help but giggle to myself over her title. C'mon, who else can see what's funny with it? You can't tell me you weren't once an immature little five-year old that thought things like that were funny. Alright, allow me to enlighten you...

"Say 'I love to' and then spell 'cup' out loud."

Hehehe. This author has CUP LUV. Hahaha. On that note, I'm going to bed.

p.s. As for the person I linked from...I'm sorry for poking fun at your friend's post-title. I have no idea who she is, but I'm sure she's a nice girl...she just had a funny way of spelling out her affection...hehehe.

1 comment:

IANW said...

The little girl just reminded me...'Amelie' is another movie that warrants watching.