Monday, August 25, 2008

It's been said

How is it that things happen so quickly? A friend falls so
ardently in love one day, then abhors her love the next. Seemingly
recent introductions evolve at lightspeed into engagements and
all of a sudden, so many weddings are in the air. The beginning of
summer brings the start of a season, and in blink of an eye the
season's ending with the culminating tournament that still felt
months away and that I'm now rushing to prepare for. Down to
every little detail, it feels rushed and I'm worrying that I'm
not going to get it all done. But despite the odds, I'm going to
try. There's no doubt about that.
.
.
.

I'm strong, but I'm not invincible.

However, it would seem that I have the right players on my team to get through the tight spots and ensure that it all gets done. Because it will. Not only will it all get done, but it will get done right. That, despite all on my plate, I am not worried about. Resilient and strong, I will always bounce back; even if it takes me a while. I just had to put that out there and spell it out for myself, if no one else.

No comments: