Monday, August 25, 2008

All about the accessories

    "Man, I'd put on my biggest hoop earrings just so I could walk in there, challenge a fight, and then take those earrings off!"
    --my Latina chica sista, rearing for some action

    "Oh yeah! I wanted to check into some of the jewellery stores to look at necklaces and maybe bracelets. I was also thinking about something for my hair...oh, you were talking about the bridesmaids? Oh, I thought you were talking about me. For your accessories, I don't care; you can wear whatever."
    --Ehbaba, talking about wedding accessories; just not the bridesmaids'
...

hahaha

1 comment:

ehbaba said...

IT DIDN'T HAPPEN LIKE THAT!

I was talking about hair accessories, not bracelets or necklaces.

But the part about me talking about myself and not caring what you girls wore is absolutely 100% correct.