Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Bad Luck Travel Fortune: Update

So I took the subway for a whole hour all by myself out into Nagoya from where I'm staying in Toyotashi. When I got there, I was all gung-ho about trying to find the nice things to do and see there, despite all that everyone had said about how boring Nagoya could be. And guess what? I found some stuff that I thought were at the very least, picture worthy! And THEN guess what? I found out my camera memory card wasn't working!


Okay, don't panic. Just go buy a new one, right? Afterall, I AM in the land of electronics. So I saunter over to the nearest BIC Camera store and ask for an identical memory card to the one I have. The lady looks, and she's SOLD OUT. Of course. Why would I have assumed they would have had any in the first place?


*sigh*


So I settled for another brand and bought a dang card afterall--it worked just as well. After the day was done and I took the hour ride back to my hotel, I diagnosed my old card, I fixed it. FIXED IT!!!


Of course, it couldn't have happened any other way. ;p

No comments: