Friday, June 17, 2005

Another thousand words

There's something about looking at pictures that makes you feel all warm and mushy inside. It brings back the memories of that good time gone by; I mean, because who takes pictures of sad events? It just shouldn't be allowed. That's not to say that we should completely forget and disregard the sad parts of our lives--they're a part of what makes us who we are afterall--but there's just a different way to remember those times outside of photography.

I was just flipping through Hero Cookie's pictures online and I was getting all fuzzy remembering the last summer we spent all together doing the goofy things we do best. Summer is the best time for making memories (personally) and looking back over last summer made me all excited for the few months ahead of summer, sun, and pictures.



Happy picture taking/memory making!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Happy picture taking/memory making!" Wow, Boo! That's the fobbiest phrase I've ever witnessed from your mouth/fingers. I am so proud of you!

In other news: I miss you.

In other other news: I've been horrifyingly hooked on a certain mister Dan Brown's writing. In particular, Angels and Demons. I figured I'd read it all in chronological order. Why not, right? I stayed up until 7am last night, in Mellie Boo fashion, and read my little terrified eyes out. We must be dorks together and discuss everything when I am finished. Plus, as mentioned above, I miss you.

Love,
Boo

(Will call when finished with current side-project. You know, the one I thought Brodder would be dorky-ly excited over but he failed me? I am still so sad about that. I hope I haven't lost my dorkner (dork-partner) forever... Come back, BRODDER!!!)