Tuesday, April 26, 2005

LOST



Lost: one white Tachikara leather volleyball
Last seen: Monday night at Milliken Mills Community Centre during drop-in volleyball
Identifying marks: Inscribed with the owner's chinese name in black permanent marker
*Reward is being offered by not only for the return of the volleyball (though that WOULD be the ideal), but for the ensured ass-whooping of the F--KER who STOLE MY BALL!
...

You can't imagine how RUINED my night was when I found out that someone had STOLEN my ball right out of my pile of stuff while I was ON the COURT playing almost right next to it! I almost BAWLED right there and then, I was so heartbroken. Yes, the ball can be replaced, but the fact is, someone STOLE it from me and in stealing it, stole ALL of the sentimental value that ball had to me! (Yes, it had sentimental value--read here.) ARGH!!!

1 comment:

Shaky Jake said...

I pity the fool who stole this ball. Not only is he/she is going to get their ass handed to them if they're caught by you, but he/she is also going to have crazy bad karma.

Beware the karma police.