Saturday, April 16, 2005

Like Chandler's piece of gum from Jill Goodacre

Yes, my solitary rollerblade this afternoon was perfection. With the rays of the afternoon sun still stretching high across the sky I donned my rollerblades, pocketed my MP3 player, and set off for some fresh air and alone time. It was just warm enough not to be cold, but just cool enough not to be hot. I'm not sure, but I think I was out and about for about an hour, just leisurely winding my way down the streets of my neighbourhood. Talk about relaxing.

Work today started early and lasted long (though not long enough for me to still be downtown when Squiggly called for some QT, or when mom called to offer a ride home) and although I was exhausted by the time I got home, I forewent my chance for a nap, deciding that I just couldn't let that sun go to waste. I pat myself on the back for such decisiveness. Anyone feel free to join in next time?

No comments: