Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Smells Like Christmas Spirit

On Sunday night, Boo and Gennie-Boo crashed my house and helped Shmelly and I decorate the house with Christmas spirit--basically, whatever didn't go on the tree went in the windowsills and fun was had by all.

Anyway, because of the decorating help from Boo and her boo, my tree now has a little more spirit. You know how Santa comes around and as he puts presents under the tree, he exclaims his trademark "Ho Ho Ho" before leaving? Well, this year while he's under my tree, he'll have a few more "Ho"s to go around. Reason being? Take a look for yourself:

Merry Christmas, Santa! And oh, if you have some free time, come to INSIDE this Friday to pick up those Hos...;)
...

Speaking of places to go this Christmas, I have my own personal list of things to do and places to see over the Christmas holidays that I know I won't get to due to bad scheduling or lack of company. However, with high hopes, I want to:
    - go skating and get an overly sweet hot chocolate at Nathan Phillips Square
    - visit Casa Loma and see all their BEAUTIFUL (and incredibly romantic) Christmas decorations
    - take a walk down the main street of Niagara-on-the-Lake
    - see the Falls with its backdrop of lights and frozen trees
    - go tobogganing with my little cousins
    - build a snowman
    - have a coffee at Starbucks on Main Street Unionville as the snow's falling anew
So much to do...so little time. Why am I ever surprised?

No comments: