Thursday, October 28, 2004

The Aficianado Weeps

I was too busy over the last week or so with all the aforementioned papers and exams to put together a team to play in this Saturday's volleyball tournament. Instead I will have to either go and watch my boyfriend win yet another tournament without me, or I can stay at home and mope...only to hear about his victory later (it never fails that his team always wins when I'm not around).

However, now that I'm not playing, I can now go out late on Friday night for the first time in months and party it up (at Afterlife) and not have to worry about getting up early for any reason the day after; I can spend my Saturday more wisely by catching up on the billions of pages of readings that I haven't done; I can go and spend my otherwise unused tournament fee on something pretty for myself; or I can just have some "me" time for myself for a day...

...BUT IT'S NOT VOLLEYBALL!!! *sob*

No comments: