Thursday, October 14, 2004

Hey, Don't You Have Homework To Do?

Yes, yes in fact I do. So?

By tomorrow, I should have read 179 pages, written a paper, prepared a presentation, and done about 3 loads of laundry, yet here I am. My justification? I've got to unload some information in order to cram the rest of it in there.

My day tomorrow begins at 10:30am. From then, I have 8 hours of classes back to back (unless you count travel time, then I get 10 minutes to myself every 1.5 hours). There is a fifteen minute overlap between when my last class ends and when my intramural volleyball game begins. I play from 6:15-7:15pm. Finally, I have a break during which I can eat breakfast/lunch/dinner, but I have to be back in the gym by 8:00pm to root on Gonzo and the guys' basketball team until 9:00 when I have to start warming up again for my volleyball practice. I practice until 10:30pm. Then I come home, do some homework (or veg...whatever), and then sleep so that I can get up 6:30am the next morning and go to work. Yay.

If I ever want to buy a high-end luxury car, I'm going to become a hot dog vendor for a year. Apparently those guys make $80 000 on average--just imagine if you had an ABOVE average location!

Speaking of cars (don't hurt me Squiggly), even if it was handed to me on a silver platter, I'd trade in a Porsche for a BMW anyday.

My type in men: big, cute and cuddly.

I wish I lived with Shmelly.

If I ever own a place of my own, I've got some high standards for the stuff that's going to furnish it:
    - all the furniture in each room will be part of a matching set--no stray pieces of furniture!
    - I will have a matching set of silverware--here there can be strays, but I WILL have at least one FULL set of cutlery.
    - flatware comes in matching sets too--and at LEAST 12 settings. At least.
    - the refrigerator will have an ice and water dispenser on the outside.
    - there will be HIGH water pressure supplying my showers; I'm talking about "elephant showers" (a la Seinfeld) here. No wimpy water pressure.
    - and contrary to popular belief, my house will be CLEAN! (stop laughing, Mom)

My Mom's birthday is within a week from now...any one have any ideas as to what I could get here? What's the going gift-rate for mothers these days?

All I want for MY birthday is for people to show up (Ein-Stein's, 229 College St.) and for Boobin to win. Go Boobin!

Must do work...

No comments: