Wednesday, June 09, 2004

A Little Birdie

At work today, a Blue Jay managed to find its way to one of my tables. Well, I thought it was just one Blue Jay, but it turned out that it was a little family of Blue Jays that ended up at my table: dad, mom, and baby Jay. And to tell you the truth, I had no idea that they were Blue Jays until K told me so. Anyway, this family of Jays ordered, ate, and turned out to be a delight to serve not only because their little baby girl was so cute, but also because they were all so nice. So, just in passing, thanks, Chris Woodward, for the tip and pseudo-autograph.

(Coincidentally enough, a Dodger stopped Woodward on his way out the door to congratulate Woodward on his well-batted game last night and the two families stopped for a while to chat by the booths while curious yet shy fans looked on. My first celebrity day at work!)

No comments: