Sunday, April 22, 2012

Arrested on The Fringe


Due to season finales and breaks, we've moved from those other series on to this one.  As Malcolm explained "I could get three seasons of this show all at once!"  Good enough reason for me.  It's been keeping us busy.

While each episode leaves you wanting for more, it's not the cliffhanger gimmick like the other episodes.  The plots are fun, but each episode wraps itself up nicely so that if you need to go off to bed before watching the next installment, you can do so without having to toss and turn wondering if our heroine is going to make it out alive.

What's also been keeping me busy is something that I really should have done (and completed) a long time ago.


Brodder bought me all 3 seasons a while ago, but I never cracked it open until now.  

"There's always money in the banana stand."

No comments: