Saturday, February 18, 2012

Back to the grind

We're home.  It's snowing.  And I've finally reconciled to looking at my laptop as a tool, not a burden.  I can't explain how and why it happened the other way, but I'm glad to be back to loving my lappy.  Weird thing, love is, isn't it?

By my count, I've spent the last 2 days sending out anywhere from 15-20 resumes, and I'm already tired.  I know this process and I know how tedious it can get and I know that it's going to be a long haul.  I wish I didn't know that.  All my resumes and cover letters are starting to look the same. All the job postings are starting to look the same.  BUT, I'm keeping it up.  The more lines you throw out, the more likely you are to get a bite.

But it's also nice to take a break to blog a bit too.

No comments: