Thursday, October 13, 2011

Dye-it?

I've never been one to be self-conscious of my weight (except for those two times in my life I was heavily medicated and gained 10 pounds in as many days...) and I love food way too much to ever have the discipline to make a significant nutrition change or to go on a diet.  However, this diet has always kept me curious.

It's supposedly the St. Michael's Hospital diet and it's based on a chemical breakdown more than nutrition.  I weighed myself this morning to be 1XX lbs (okay, I may not be self-conscious, but I'm still a girl) and I'll give you guys updates based on that.  You're supposed to be able to lose anywhere from 5 to 10 pounds over this three day diet.  I figure that with Malcolm and I traveling to lands of delicious foods, it couldn't hurt to try to make some more room.  We'll see.  Breakfast down, lunchtime water break coming up!

P.S.  If you'd like to try the diet yourself, message me - I didn't post the entire page simply for aesthetics.

No comments: