Monday, October 17, 2011

Dye-it DONE!

Results:  a total of 9 pounds lost. Mind you between celebratory dim sum with Txtr and Malcolm and others, and surprise TURKEY b-day dinner at mom & dad's last night (due to Malcolm's keen conniving), who knows how much I've already gained back. 

But that was the point, right?  To make room for more?  :D

QT and Sim-mmmmmaaayyyy are starting today, and $10 says that NoPants will probably give it a whirl before we ALL do it again in 10 days (starting Hallowe'en, of course).  Love it.  I have a bet with Sim-mmmmaaayyy that she won't last 2 days--she loves snacking and candies too much.  And drinking.  Hahaha.  She started this morning and when I see her tonight, I plan to have a few too many tempting sweets on my person.

See you on the 31st, Dye-it!

No comments: