Friday, August 13, 2010

On to the next

Not only can I take care of myself, but I can do anything. Waiting really sucks when all you want to do is push on and move forward and grow up. Sometimes you can't do anything about the wait because it's not your timeline to control, but you can definitely do things to fill the time while you anxiously count down the time until it happens. You can do things to distract yourself from the time that isn't under your control.

You can go on trips. You can get pampered. You can fall in love.

You can wrap your co-worker's desk in packing tape.




I digress.

But whatever the case may be, the point is that while the waiting is hard, it doesn't have to be a bad experience. With some teamwork, you won't even notice the time fly by.
...

Last day today. First day on Monday. Next adventure is on!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I don't work with you, Boo.

melody said...

At first I was offended that you didn't want to work with me...but then I remembered what my post was about and the pictures I'd attached, and I was okay with that. :)

Anonymous said...

Ok Boo. I'm glad you get it. Nuff.