Wednesday, August 11, 2010

But I already knew that

Today I:

picked up coffee for myself and 2 other people, setup a payroll system, trained a new employee, set up meetings with my new employer, went to the bank, responded to personal email, responded to work email, responded to volleyball team email, went to the bank, fed myself and one other person, prepared an order, prepared a batch of shipments, created a work schedule, resolved my own Blackberry problems, answered phones, drove home, rode the subway, attended a baseball game, gave directions, was courteous, went for a several kilometre walk, rode the subway again, cleaned the kitchen, washed pots and pans, loaded the dishwasher, started the dishwasher, did two loads of laundry, folded 2 loads of laundry, put away laundry, showered, packed up a vacuum cleaner, did graphical edits, emailed about graphical project, blogged, and thought about going to bed.

I can take care of me.

2 comments:

Izzy said...

And men wonder what we do all day.

USA! said...

Your batch updates just destroyed the Twitter business model!