Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Spot the difference

Once upon a time, in a land where there were nothing but sunny days and part-time shifts...

...there lived a girl.


One day, the girl was stricken to find that Responsibility, Priorities, and Full-Time Work had come to take over her happy land; they caused such disruption and chaos that she soon found her happy land turned upside-down.


Though for a while she let these things run amok in her life...


...she realized that she couldn't banish these new things from her life, so she had to get used to them. To do this, she did the one thing she knew would get them all into balance.


...

Had some fun with the camera the last couple of nights while moping around by myself. I really should learn to use this one properly before moving on to my next one like I'm so eagerly wanting to do...
...

Fun Fact:
(just because for some reason I STILL don't want to go to bed...)

I started eating and liking olives only because of the hot guy that was eating olives that day.
    "Hmmm...I get all these olives to myself because noboby else here likes olives!"
    "Not true! I...like...olives...too..."

One of the most delicious days ever. And that is why I now eat olives.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll olive you!