Sunday, September 16, 2007

Damn you, Monica's team!


Boo - will you PLEASE join facebook!
Boo - I'm making an account for you
Boo - and you have to log on
Boo - or you can do it
Boo - :D
Boo - Say you will. Say it! Type it!
Boo - boobie...?
Me - visit you in Orange county?
Me - of course I will if it's possible!
Boo - Well yes
Boo - But I want you to join facebook!
Me - why facebook?
Me - what have you there that you can't share here?
Boo - cause it keeps people connected
Me - but we ARE connected!
Boo - LOL
Boo - b-b-b-ut it's crack and I'm a junkie
Boo - and misery loves company
Me - c'mon, how much more connected can we get than you perpetually grabbing my boob?
Me - hahaha
Boo - hahahhaa so much more
Boo - you have no idea
Me - no, apparently i don't. :)
Boo - So go go go
Boo - join it!
Me - I went out with Squiggly last night and watched him get a "join facebook" lecture from one of his friends
Me - it was rather funn
Me - *funny
Boo - well did he?
Boo - and why haven't you?
Me - of course
Me - not
Boo - Honestly! it doesn't hurt
Me - hahaha, laziness
Boo - and your lonely friend is asking you!
Me - but then I'll have to make it
Boo - and damn it you're supposed to love me!
Me - look good and stuff
Me - hahaha
Me - but I DO love you
Boo - NO YOU WON"T
Me - why can't I just have here...
Boo - that's the beauty of facebook
Boo - you can't change it up
Boo - at all
Boo - it's sooo uniform
Me - rather than have to share you wtih billioins of others?
Boo - it's a part of who I am
Boo - and if you knew me at all you'd know that!
Boo - YOU DON'T KNOW ME AT ALL!!!!
Me - hahahahaha
Me - are we breaking up?
Boo - I think I need some time to re-evaluate us...
Me - so is this a break, or a break-up?"
Boo - hard to say
Boo - it's not you
Boo - ...
Boo - it's...
Boo - Lou
Boo - LOL
Me - ahahahah
Boo - Alright so join it already!
Me - ACK!
Boo - I can't believe I have to fight this hard
Boo - you know you're special woman
Me - I'm not one of those boys that just gives in to you,
Me - but I must say, that of all the people I know, you're the one that's plead the most convincing case...
Boo - it's my eyes
Boo - so I'm told
Boo - LOL
Me - LoL
Boo - So are you going or what?
Boo - come on, do it now
Boo - so you never have to think about it again
Boo - accept everytime you log on
Me - potty first
Boo - but besides that, you'll be free of it
Boo - Fine. Potty first.
Boo - but facebook after@
Boo - !
Me - is there anyway I can make a secret account just for you?
Boo - NO.
Boo - Why are you so against this?
Boo - honestly
Me - LoL
Boo - you're gonna get hooked on it and find happiness
Boo - or at least a time-killer for the lonely moments
Me - will it be plastic?
Boo - then you'll just be pissed that you've wasted your time on facebook rather than thinking stupid thoughts
Boo - LOL
Boo - hahahhaa
Me - LOL
Boo - You know, I should write a song about plastic happiness
Boo - LOL
Boo - it'll be all deep and shit
Me - you should. deep. hahaha
Me - so what do I have to do to sign up?
Boo - just go to facebook.com
Boo - and follow the instructions
Boo - come on, Boo. You're a smart cookie
Me - I can't believe I'm going to do this.
Boo - use dem brains
Me - for YOU. It's ONLY for you
Boo - Next I'm gonna make you try crack
Boo - Just to see if I can
Boo - LOL
Me - I've turned down so many before you, you know
Me - hahahhahaha
Boo - then I'll be like, "what's it like?"
Me - LOL
Boo - hahahhaa
Me - I think I'll have to hate you one of these days
Me - this, Heroes
Me - facebook
Me - music
Boo - LOL
Me - I can't believe you boo
Boo - OHHH music
Boo - I got some for you
Me - why do I cave to YOUR pressure?!?!
Me - I'm going to post this convo on my blog
Me - just to prove it wasn't my choice to join facebook
Boo - Because I'm Boo-F.N.-bie
Me - hahaha
Me - yes, yes you are
Boo - hahahba
Boo - yeah yeah yeah
Boo - ppl will think you made this convo up
Boo - no real person can be this smooth
Me - hahaha
Me - riiiiight
...

And there you have it. The one person I can never say no to, used her powers and conned me to the dark-side. I think secretly I always had the thought of joining, even if it was to have no friends but to see all the pictures that everyone was sharing without me. Monica's team always wins.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh the satisfaction!
Next. Crack.