Friday, July 06, 2007

Things that climb

Temperatures

Heartrates

Levels of fear

Anticipation

Baboons


Five determined friends on a Holiday Monday afternoon


...

Hilarious what you can do with a cheesecloth ball of chalk. It was supposed to dry your hands on the climb up. 60 feet up doesn't feel like enough anymore. Furious as our forearms were by the end of the day (Dimps couldn't mash avocado; I couldn't chop tomatoes; Dawson couldn't wipe after...you know), we'll be back for more as soon as Sunday afternoon. Reaching the top after a grueling climb or a frustrating fall was SO satisfying.
...

On a side note, I always thought that I was my own biggest fan, but it turns out that I may be wrong--thanks for reading, whoever you are. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are my estranged Asian soul sister. How could I not read you ...

~Jef

Anonymous said...

now THAT (baboons) was the culminating moment.
thanks for the really long laugh.

- dimps.