Thursday, May 05, 2005

Very Punny

My mother recently sent me an email that I wanted to mention. She got it from her co-workers and it's just a whole bunch of puns. Some of them were really bad, but others were really creative. So, just for the shit of it, I'm going to post my favorite three:
  1. Two Eskimos in a kayak were chilly, so they started a fire, which sank the craft, proving the old adage you can't have your kayak and heat it too.
  2. A woman has twins and gives them up for adoption. One goes to an Egyptian family and is named "Ahmal" while the other is sent to a Spanish family and is named "Juan". Years later, Juan sends his birth mother a picture of himself. Upon receiving the picture, she tells her husband she wishes she also had a picture of Ahmal. He replies, "They're twins for Pete's sake!! If you've seen Juan, you've seen Ahmal!!"

  3. And finally, this one totally wowed me--it was so bad it was good:
  4. Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot his whole life, which created an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also ate very little, which made him frail, and with his odd diet, he suffered from very bad breath. This made him.... what?
    -- a super-callused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.

I don't know WHO comes up with these, but c'mon, as bad as they were, they were slightly amusing, no?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

PUAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

that last one was ill. HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Anonymous said...

my german browser reads:pablo hat gesagt...

PUAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH


so crazy.

i <3 the last one. mary poppins is my favourite movie of all times!