Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Just because I shouldn't

Obviously I have more important things to do, otherwise I'd be asleep right now instead of blogging. Just over 24 hours to go until I take off for Vancouver. I'm headed to a volleyball tournament there over the long weekend. Of all of the people I know (besides those going with me) I don't think there's anyone else who would travel so far and pay so much, just to spend time playing a sport they could play locally for a LOT less money and hassle, if not for FREE. Well, except Pablo. Pablo would go the distance. But that's because he's like me and we're cool like that--we're aficionado athletes.

So the more important things that I have to do are all in preparation for my trip. Things like doing the laundry, finding all my jerseys and equipment, buying my essentials, researching the transit system in the city...stuff like that. BUT, seeing as I just got home from a double shift of work today (okay, I got home an hour and a bit ago, but I JUST finished my LUNCH), I just want to sit (actually, lie down) and put my aching feet up for a bit, rather than making the many trips up and down the stairs from my room to the laundry room etc at this wee hour of the morning. What's worse, is that I have yet another double shift of work to plow through tomorrow before barreling home to do the rest of my packing and then running to the airport.

I'm homesick already.

Anyway, if anyone needs me, I'll be somewhere on the west coast by Thursday 12pm Toronto time, 9am Vancouver time. Wish me luck. I'll tell you all about it when I get back.

xoxoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hell yeah i'd pay lots of money. i'd sell my arm if i had to.

holler

GOODLUCK IN VANCOUVER!!!