Thursday, August 05, 2004

Rewind

I found this in my journal:
I knew what was happening [in my dream] shouldn't have been happening and so time began to undo itself right before my dreamy eyes. If only reality was like that. Oh the things I would undo. I would learn patience and I would actually know love. I would unbreak hearts and allow my own to mend. I would hold onto my dreams and feed my motivation. I would learn from my mistakes. I would stand up for myself and be more compassionate to others. I would fight for what I know to be right and point out what I know was wrong. I don't regret anything, but that doesn't mean I would try it again.
After reading this to myself again tonight, I thought to myself: why wait? I don't have to rewind as long as I start now. The way we should all be. Time waits for no one, so why should we?

No comments: