Friday, July 16, 2004

$+üP!Ð Blogger!!!

I logged on tonight in order to post that simple post that you can read below, but I had the WORST time trying to get it to look right. Blogger decided to ambush me with a new posting format that TOTALLY screwed me UP!!! Anyway, I think I have it under control now, but still, I was SO pissed off for a little while there that I was seriously considering up and moving my blog to somewhere a little more stable...once again, LiveJournal crossed my mind, and also once again, Xanga did NOT cross my mind.

I miss posting and blogging everyday or nearly everyday--that computer that I temporarily had in my room so spoiled me! However, not to worry, Brodder's looking into getting a group discount on laptops at P. Mall since this is the year that he and his friends will all be heading out to school and such and I plan to jump on the bandwagon for the discounts. The only catch is that even when you get a discount on a very expensive item, it still comes out to be expensive anyway. C'est la vie. If it was up to me, I'd just get me a portable typewriter that can access the internet when needed. hehehe.

No comments: