Friday, July 09, 2004

Aren't Days Off Supposed To Be Relaxing?

What to do? Today's the last of my days off this week, and there's SO much to do! To be honest, I'd rather stay at home, snuggle up and sleep the rest of the day off, but noooooo, I have much already planned for me today.

I was already awoken early this morning for breakfast with the fam and Stupid Shmelly at Markham Station (thanks again and again, Shmelly), and now I have to look forward to rock-climbing with Dad, Brodder, and various other extended family members and friends, right after which I will head to volleyball practice with the Tigers (good job this past weekend, girls!) and THEN, I just got a call inviting me to a Penthouse Party to pre-drink before heading to Afterlife for a drive-by birthday celebration that I have no time for since I SHOULD be at home sleeping for work tomorrow morning at 8am. *sigh* If only I could do it all. I DO want to do everything, but I'm just so tired after that HUGE breakfast! 'Itis sucks. So what do I do? I really want to just relax tonight, but at the same time, I want to go out and see everyone and do everything. I just wish the party would just come to me. Argh!!!
...

Update - 9:36pm

Alright, I've got the plan down for the rest of the night. I've already climbed those rocks (ow, my forearms) and gone to practice (ow, the rest of my body), so all that's left is dropping by at Afterlife to say happy birthday to the birthday girl (sorry Tigers...). Then, I'm going to come home early and sleep see what Shmelly won me at his golf tournament! ;) After that, THEN I'm going to sleep. At least I'm organized now.

No comments: