Friday, August 16, 2013

Stylin'

With the big day only 64 days away, Malcolm and I have been GSDing on high mode (Getting Shit Done).  While his suit is being custom tailored, we thought we might just see what it would cost to buy just a vest off the rack.  With this in mind, we stopped into Moore's Formalwear to see what they had. I went in and inquired with one of the saleswomen.

   "Excuse me, do you sell any vests?"
   "We mostly rent, but we do have a few. I have them in black and cream."
   "Great, can we take a look?"
   "Of course, they're just over here," she led us to the rack of vests and took a look at what was on display. "Oh, it looks like I have one more colour of vest as well..."


OMG.

Well, we ARE getting married out under the trees in a forest...and I like that it comes with the pre-tied tie and bowtie so that not only do you have options, but you don't have any hassle to worry about when it comes to putting it on.

No comments: