Thursday, August 01, 2013

Go exhausted, brain, you're home

I got off the train yesterday on my way home and by the time I got to my car, I realized I was missing an earring. Having just completed and exhausting day at work, it was just that much more frustrating to me at the end of the day. I rarely ever lose earrings, and these were practically brand new and had been a gift from Malcolm. Feck.

Defeated, me and my one remaining earring made our way home and to bed, writing it off to be dealt with the next day.

This morning, I arrived at my desk only to discover evidence of just how exhausting the previous day had been.


Sofa king.

That means I didn't lose an earring, it means I stylishly took one off and safely put it on my desk while I rocked the single earring for the rest of the day.  Ta-da.

No comments: