Monday, October 29, 2012

Coconut is a fruit, right?

You may not have been aware of this, but October was healthy workplace month. Whether or not that's a city-wide, province-wide, nation-wide, or just a thing my company did, I did my best to participate. I put into motion my Director's idea of having "Fruit on the Floor" - at certain places around our floor there were stations set up for you to bring in and share fruit with your coworkers. It was just a little thing, but every little bit helps, right?


What doesn't help is when your master confectionist (is that a word?) coworker decides it's a good idea to try out a new macaroon recipe and brings in her experiment to get an opinion.

Chocolate-dipped coconut macaroons...

Resistance was futile.  But surrender had never tasted so sweet.

No comments: