Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Who IS this guy?

Usually, once the proposal has happened and she says "yes," the stories go that the guy starts to take it easy after that - he's got her, why keep up the effort?  I know that happened in the case of one friend of mine (though in that case, they never got to the wedding stage...whew).  But for me, it's been the opposite.

Malcolm proposed last year and my weeping mess of myself said yes.  Since then, instead of lazing back and taking it easy, Malcolm's gone ahead and kicked it up a notch.

Now, when he takes care of dinner, he not only puts it together (after cooking or whatnot), he cleans up after.  Instead of just tossing the laundry into to dryer, he does the ironing! Instead of just rooting through the clean laundry basket while it's still downstairs, he carries it up to the room and puts some awayHe's the one that drags me out for exercise. 

Who is this guy?!

Gotta say, I like it.  :)

No comments: