Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Not much to ask

Today's weather is making me feel exceptionally sucky. Therefore, I am making a list of things that I enjoy that may or may not be related to a date approximately one month in the future.  If I happened to have had these things today, I might not even have noticed the weather outside to have felt sucky in the first place.

I want:
  • a new pair of rain boots and a giant puddle to redeem the time a few weeks ago that I jumped in a puddle - only to learn I had cracked a hole in them and then had wet feet inside my boots
  • the latest Batman game for my PS3 (I'd say "new" game, but really it was new a year ago) and a weekend free to immerse myself in it
  • a week off to cook random things from the collection of recipes I've been amassing
  • some sunny, but cool autumn weather so that I can bring out all my scarves and make up for time lost while we were tropically travelling last year
And a winning lottery ticket - can't forget that.

No comments: